you know you have got something good when.....

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

e9turbo

Site Supporter
Well you know you got something good. When someone is out there copying it. A friend of mine just text with another web site very similar to this one. Hate this bitting stuff when it comes to products and intovation.

All I have to say Thanks Bill and others for this site

Daniel

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Well you know you got something good. When someone is out there copying it. A friend of mine just text with another web site very similar to this one. Hate this bitting stuff when it comes to products and intovation.

All I have to say Thanks Bill and others for this site

Daniel

It happened within weeks of starting this site. With the support from you guys no imitators will EVER be the place that choppedbaggers is!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Gdub

One of THE 150!
I am pretty sure there are members who are on both sites, and some are even moderators on others.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
I love you guys! Thanks for being a part of the Choppedbaggers.com forum.. This forum is growing hand over fist faster than any comparable... Our membership has more than doubled since January the 8th and I hope we reach 10,000 by next January..

We do have members that are on both sites, which is cool. I'm a member on about 20 different forums of all types. I only support 3....

I'm adding some cool features that no other site has so very soon things will start kickin here and the party will intensify greatly..

Thanks guys for being a part and we can use all the support you can give..

Hughes and kisses.. Lol;-)