Yo anyone else up at the butt crack of dawn going to work?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

SUAVE

Up at 3:45 to be at work at 5:00. I work 7 on and 7off not to bad when were fully staffed.... Right now it's 12 on 2 off. 12hour shifts....

modock

Work 3am to 3pm Monday through Friday. We get drafted pretty much every Saturday and Sunday as well. This is our busy season so we don't get to leave much.

jcoffman

Yeah I got a weird shift too. Swing shift rotate to a different shift everyweek and work 2 weekends a month, never get a sleep pattern down.

Ducklodge

Sorry to brag, butt, I have to roll out of bed by 8 every morning so I have enough time for shower and let the dog out.
Then I have to ride 4 minutes to work, and I gotta be there around 9ish. Then I nearly always have to stay till almost 5.

That's the day job. Then I come home grab the dog and head out to my shop where I sit and work leather until I get tired.

Bare Knuckle Baggers

One of THE 150!
I work 9 pm until 7 am six days a week get home sleep till 2:00 pm get up work in the shop eat dinner and go back to work... I'm glad I'm not the only one burning the candle at both ends. Hang in there we have to support this habit somehow! Lol

Earlybird

Up at 4am let dog out, shower and get ready to roll out by 4:45, get to work at 5-5:15, normally get off between 2:30-3:30. If I am there past 4pm then the day has really been jacked up..... When I am on nights 6:30pm-3:30am ....and as previously mentioned the things we do to support this habit..... AS IT SHOULD BE!

thecort

I get up at 3:30am to take a piss then I go back to sleep til about 7 to take another piss then make a cup of coffee & read the paper. Then I may scratch my sack a time or two figuring out what I want to do for the day...
Lmao

Tap it!

Latest posts