Wth??

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I'm sorry but customization is going to far on these, what happened to long sleek and clean, the back is as big as the 26 inch and 30 inch front wheels everybody is doing and me personally I think they look silly but everybody likes what they like, good luck with tire work lol

thecort

C'mon! That's too funny! Can this be the next phase of the "Bagger craze"?

Tap it!

dumpster0621

You gotta be shittin me.......these guys are taking the definition of trailer queen to a level I dont think any of us could have imagined!!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
The bike Joey is building is to be used as a marketing tool for Cancer Awareness. It is the "Knock Out Cancer"bike.

It will be used at awareness events all over for a year or so then auctioned off with ALL proceeds going to a local cancer center in Winston Salem NC.

It is not being built to ride across the country, it is being built to draw attention... Which it will do VERY well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

HawgSwag26

Site Supporter
The bike Joey is building is to be used as a marketing tool for Cancer Awareness. It is the "Knock Out Cancer"bike.

It will be used at awareness events all over for a year or so then auctioned off with ALL proceeds going to a local cancer center in Winston Salem NC.

It is not being built to ride across the country, it is being built to draw attention... Which it will do VERY well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I can dig that for sure!

Ballistic has a kit that is a one piece rear section like Joey's... a local builder says he can unsnap and have the whole ass end off in a few minutes...

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Yep, what Joey is doing is commendable, no doubt. But, I'm with most of the guys, things are going a little far. These things look like ski slopes! It's pissing me off everyone doing these big asses and I'm lagging on mine! I shoulda had mine done months ago! Now, everybody is doing them.

crutter

Site Supporter
I saw the kit that benji is talking about this year in timonium. It was a yellow street glide with a ballistic fairing. The guy said it took 4 to 5 guys to take the body off since it was all molded together.

nt30

I can only imagine how the steering must suck with all the weight on the rear of the first bike. The front tire will last forever since it will only touch when it's stopped. Otherwise it just floats along.

Latest posts