Wtf alarm fob

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Opunui

Reset the TSSM by turning your ignition switch on off on off on off and wait for ten seconds between each revolution.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
No luck?

I get a red key flashing? No check engine light, no fuel pump.. It's turn over?

I can't get the disarm sequence to start? If I did I don't have the code, and it want start that sequence to give me the code?

This sux!

Perfect day to ride!

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I have that happen sometimes, walk away from the bike with both fobs like a great distance and let it reset that's what I do when that happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc

Marc if you have a compressor try and blow your hand controls dry also.you might of got some water in there.

Maybe, but it'll turn over? No fuel pump like normal? I blow dry it with a big backpack blower, but I'll try that.. At this point I may start looking at my shop manual wire schimatic to install a toggle for this bullsh!?.

Opunui

Marc its real simple.take your starting relay and connect 85 and 86 to 12vdc then measure continuity between terminal 30 and 87. You should hear it click

Last edited:

Marc

I guess I should tell y'all what the problem was.

After much searching and reading the wire schematic combined with Bob's superior knowledge. A few desperate calls to him and I found the ECM fuse had blown, along with the system relay being loose fitting..

Up n running. Damn 5 hours..stupid alarm and key fob, and the red key light.. Make you think crazy shit..