WTB - West Coast Choppers Bear Trap/Bear Trap II floorboards

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Zach

Site Supporter
I troll the web every once in a while for those as well. Never have any luck. They are still listed on the WCC website as "out of stock". You'd think if they were never going to be produced again they would just pull them off the site.

It's a long shot, but you might try shooting Jesse James a message on Facebook. I see him replying to peoples comments occasionally. He's also on the HAMB forum as The Pope Of Welding. Not sure about others or how active he is on there. It's a killer forum to read.

Zach

Escarlett

I troll the web every once in a while for those as well. Never have any luck. They are still listed on the WCC website as "out of stock". You'd think if they were never going to be produced again they would just pull them off the site.

It's a long shot, but you might try shooting Jesse James a message on Facebook. I see him replying to peoples comments occasionally. He's also on the HAMB forum as The Pope Of Welding. Not sure about others or how active he is on there. It's a killer forum to read.

Zach
I have a set. If anyone wants. I’ve had them since I was on TV for years with Jesse. I’ll sell them.

Attachments