WTB street glide

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Well the time has come. MF'er (girlfriend) wants a SG. Only thing is it has to be white denim or pearl white. Year doesn't really matter but prefer a 07-09. Trying to keep price down so I can start her build.

Might consider other colors if the price is right. Let me know what you have or anything around you.

Tappity tap tap.

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Hey outlaw, I just noticed your a SENIOR member! Maybe you can get a senior citizens discount!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Wish I had known last week! My neighbor sold an 06 ultra with 20k miles chromed out, PEARL WHITE for 10k

808Bagger

I'm looking for a way to get an RG, not sure if you're heading in that direction also, but I see an opportunity there? Just a thought..RG would be killer to stretch and rake for a 30"...and she can take yours and paint it to her white denim..

Last edited:

Zach

Site Supporter
My Dad is selling his 06. It's got 59000 on it, but less than 15000 on a factory reman 103" with SE heads. Shoot me an e-mail daddy and I'll send you some details. Not sure what he wants, but I will find out.

It's black

Zach

OutlawBagger

Vendor
I'm looking for a way to get an RG, not sure if you're heading in that direction also, but I see an opportunity there? Just a thought..RG would be killer to stretch and rake for a 30"...and she can take yours and paint it to her white denim..

Hell no she ain't getting my bike hahahaha. I tries to talk her into a RG and a 26. Bad ass girl on a bad ass bike can I get a hell yea. She said no :(

Tappity tap tap.

Latest posts