WTB Seat 97-07 road glide electra glide

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

sabre0909

Site Supporter
Looking for anything you have.stock or custom. Solo or two up. Trying to figure out which way I want to go. I currently have a two up Danny Gray Arlen Ness special edition that is awesome just don't think its gonna look like I want as I will be running no backrest with stretched bags and fender. May consider trades lemme know what you got

Zach

Site Supporter
I've got a Corbin Classic solo and a separate pillion pad. The passenger pad has some stitching, but the seat is plain black leather. I just got my stock seat re-done by Mean City Cycles and out 1200 miles on it this weekend. Flt great, so I will probably sell the Corbin set-up.

Let me know if it's something your interested in.

Zach

Zach

Site Supporter
Here is a pic of the seat on my bike. Can't find one with the passenger pad on. I'll throw it on the bike tonight and take a pic. I'll post it later with a price.

Can you post a pic of the Danny Gray you have? Sounds interesting.

May 19.jpg

Zach

sabre0909

Site Supporter
Cant get my phone to load a pic right but here's a couple lice I posted on another forum http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=14756&page=2 go down a few posts and look for my username sabre0909. This seat is very comfy and I have never seen another one like it. Even searched nonlinear and cant find one exactly like it. I have tried saddlemen mustang and all of the Harley seats. This is by far better

Zach

Site Supporter
Guess you have to be a member to see pics.

I'll try to get a ic tonight, but football is on and I've been drinking for a couple of hours. No promises.

Zach

sabre0909

Site Supporter
Heres another pic the one posted was showing my air ride all the way up it looks like a 4x4! Anyway im interested in the seat how much?

Attachments

• airdown1.jpg
    airdown1.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 85

Zach

Site Supporter
I snapped a couple of pics of the seats off the bike this morning. The passenger seat is in great shape. The solo seat is in good shape. I've put about 25000 miles on it and it has some spots that show a little wear. You can see them in the pics. I've got the seat post for the rear seat (threads into the stock bolt hole) and the lock tab for the front plus 2 keys (I think). I've got to clean the bike up big time tonight. I'll throw these on it and post another pic with the seats mounted.

$150 shipped for all of it.

Zach

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

Zach

Site Supporter
Ok Sabre. Finally those pics on the bike I promised you. I didn't actually mount them because I was too lazy to swap the brackets on. The passenger seat fits right up tight to the solo seat. In one of the pics it looks like there is a gap.

Let me know if you're interested.

Zach

Corbin 3.jpg

Corbin 2.jpg

Corbin 1.jpg

Latest posts