WTB: Bike lift - Not just a jack

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Nomad

Site Supporter
Looking for recommendations on a bike lift and would welcome any suggestions on which lifts people are most happy with...

Thanks!

Sedona Blue

Site Supporter
Im looking for something that I can move around my garage fairly easy. should i just go with a J & S jack or are there tables that you can move around with a bike on top of it easily

DCHBGR

Site Supporter

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
LOL...actualy my friend owns a Bar around here KNUCKLEHEADS ROADHOUSE, and we took 2 of those and welded them on top of the other and made them the "center piece" should I say in the center of the bar...surrounded by liquor! I will see if I can find a pic. But honestly for the money and if you are only working on your stuff its not bad!!

Are you speaking from experience. lol. I was in harbor looking at this lift last weekend and the wheels look suspect. lmao

Sedona Blue

Site Supporter
LOL...actualy my friend owns a Bar around here KNUCKLEHEADS ROADHOUSE, and we took 2 of those and welded them on top of the other and made them the "center piece" should I say in the center of the bar...surrounded by liquor! I will see if I can find a pic. But honestly for the money and if you are only working on your stuff its not bad!!

Good to know bro. thanks

Wanna Ride

Just throwing this out there... http://www.completehydraulic.com/lifts-motorcycle-tcmlw.html

This is where I got mine: rated at 1500 lb, comes with free, detachable side-extensions, wheel chock, front-extension, rear-tire drop-out, and service-jack. A helluva deal for $750, max table height 33", I bought one and absolutely love it.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Just throwing this out there... http://www.completehydraulic.com/lifts-motorcycle-tcmlw.html

This is where I got mine: rated at 1500 lb, comes with free, detachable side-extensions, wheel chock, front-extension, rear-tire drop-out, and service-jack. A helluva deal for $750, max table height 33", I bought one and absolutely love it.

I just remembered I called them a few weeks ago and they never called me back!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

crutter

Site Supporter
I have the direct lift drop tail with the chopper extension. I love it. Got it from Greg smiths equipment. They have good prices with great service

Zach

Site Supporter
My Dad and I snagged a Handy Lift from a local dealership that was closing. Got it for $400. It's really nice. I think that is what most of the shops use. Probably overkill for as much as we will use it, but the price was right.

Zach

Latest posts