WTB 26" Wheel

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

tech643

I got a buddy looking to sell a set of CARSON CITY wheels by Rampage Wheels, 26x3.75 and has matching rear I beleive. They are in chrome with tires mounted less than a 1000 miles on them. I think he wants like around $2700.00. Let me know.

Wynndaddy

Site Supporter
I got a buddy looking to sell a set of CARSON CITY wheels by Rampage Wheels, 26x3.75 and has matching rear I beleive. They are in chrome with tires mounted less than a 1000 miles on them. I think he wants like around $2700.00. Let me know.

Thanks for the heads up but I'm not really interested in a rear . With my bags and side covers you can't see it anyway .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUAVE

Yea the thought has been there for a while. I love the wheel and the bike the way it is but this forum that we love so much tends to make me want to change it up. Idk if it sells it sells. I not then I'll keep it and change something else lol. Bikes are never done!!! Lol

98customRoadGlide

I want to do a 26 as well but it's not worth it on my 98 rg! I'd never get my money back or close to it with this old bike. So I'll pimp it out somewhat and eventually sell it and go to a newer street glide

He just added a few pics to his facebook... he has a chrome 26" G2 and a few contrast cuts for $1500. May have to call him to see if he still has them. thought about it myself, but I have been thinking about going "one off" custom with Greg Thomason over the winter.
I couldn't find anything on Glenndyne . I found Aaron's page but no listings .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk