Windshields??

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Coach

Im running a short klockwerks on my streetglide. Most the guys I run with role the same. Love mine. Works very well. Air hits just above my head.

daytonamike

Got a National Cycle "V" 10 inch heavy smoke for my Electra Glide. Ordered new, $125.00. Put it on the bike and I didn't like the look. I'll let it go for $25.00 plus shipping. I'm in Daytona so shipping shouldn't be much. Also got the stock HD screen for $20.00 plus ship. Both are in perfect condition. Thanks. If you want to contact me, email: [email protected]

bradwulf20

The other positive for the windvest is that if you need to tuck behind it if it is raining or such you can see clearly through a windvest as opposed to a klock works has a lot of funny lines that are hard to see clearly through

smooothone23

I rode a 26 with the Klockworks shield and with the rake it did nothing for wind buffeting....any suggestions?

Rick1981

Got a National Cycle "V" 10 inch heavy smoke for my Electra Glide. Ordered new, $125.00. Put it on the bike and I didn't like the look. I'll let it go for $25.00 plus shipping. I'm in Daytona so shipping shouldn't be much. Also got the stock HD screen for $20.00 plus ship. Both are in perfect condition. Thanks. If you want to contact me, email: [email protected]

I'd be interested if the OP isn't.

Latest posts