Will a 2010 SG axle bolt to 2007 SG forks?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
Traceman...from wht i have been told the lower legs havent changed at all and will take the 1in ir 25mm axle...i have done it using a 2011 wheel on front of 07 SG. Anyone else heard differant?

But yes you are right they went to 25mm in 08

btw nice parts.... I run a big metal fab/machine shop....shout at me one day if u ever need any blanks...have a FLOW waterjet

and sorry no Lambos lmao

Last edited:

TraceCave Customs

Yes I agree with that. As long as he is using the newer bearings and wheel which I assume he is. It won't go in his 07 wheel if he was wanting to use a flush axle or something as a replacement to his 07 axle.

TraceCave Customs

Traceman...from wht i have been told the lower legs havent changed at all and will take the 1in ir 25mm axle...i have done it using a 2011 wheel on front of 07 SG. Anyone else heard differant?

But yes you are right they went to 25mm in 08

btw nice parts.... I run a big metal fab/machine shop....shout at me one day if u ever need any blanks...have a FLOW waterjet

and sorry no Lambos lmao

Thanks for the compliment. I will keep that in mind on the blanks but I am lucky enough to have two Flow waterjets. One is yellow and one is green. LOL

built

One of THE 150!
I have a 2010 18" wheel I'm swapping my rotors over to using a 2010 axle and 2010 1" left side spacer. Just wanna make sure I've got it right.

Latest posts