Who would buy a ChoppedBaggers drink koozie?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Thinking about having some koozies made.

Just trying to gauge interest...

Also, what would the price need to be?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

RainmanCS

Huggies are something you get for free. I give them out with our logo on them and use for my self the ones that my suppliers give me. It's a vicious circle of alcohol refrigerant techniques.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Huggies are something you get for free. I give them out with our logo on them and use for my self the ones that my suppliers give me. It's a vicious circle of alcohol refrigerant techniques.

I don't have much of a budget to give stuff away....

This is not my money maker, so far I just try not to lose money.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

SUAVE

I would def rock one! Something clean and simple. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336153455.205529.jpg these are hats we had made for our Big Time Baggers garage.

Bagged64

We made them for our Cadillac club and sold them for about $5 a piece printed front and back.

Hats would be cool, but have to order sizes in those to please everyone. Our club just got hats and they only got l/ xl hats in flexfit and my head is a sm/ med so I didn't get one this time around.

thecort

I'm still waiting to get an XL shirt/hoodie/long sleeve. Are they ready?

Tap it!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Hum might have to think about that one. I drink them to fast to need a coozie. Hahahaha.

I'd buy one.

Tappity tap tap.

Yep! You'd drink both of them so fast you'd get a headache and go to bed !!! LOL!!!hahahahahah you'll never live that down!!!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
I'd buy 2 coozies @ $5 shipped. Then when I forget and leave it somewhere it becomes good advertisement. Hats are cool but in your situation a coozie would be the best bet.... In my opinion

Latest posts