Who makes the best looking rear fender or fender cover ? Pics please

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

780Canadianbagger

I am looking for different styles in reAr fenders or fender covers! My bike is a 2000 road king, I have 4" stretched bags, right cut out for thunderheader 2-1, WOULD LIKE PiCS PLEASE! I have a bad dad one, just looking for different

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
PICKARD makes a really good looking fender ,its one of our favorites. BTW the plate recess pickard has molded in will fit a canadian sized plate without having to cut it (we filled the plate hole on the one below ) .
it doesnt come with exhaust cut out ,but would be super easy to cleanly modify .

Yaffe also has a slick shape and i believe you can buy it with single exhaust cut out

those are both full fenders and both fiberglass.

I would say the baddad one you have is likely fairly similar shape to the sinister and the summit.Also keep in mind we found that with fender covers you have to modify them a lot as well as your frame to accept a HD tour pack bracket .

Last edited:

808Bagger

I would say the baddad one you have is likely fairly similar shape to the sinister and the summit.Also keep in mind we found that with fender covers you have to modify them a lot as well as your frame to accept a HD tour pack bracket .

BadDad releasing a revised rack for older years that require the triangle supports. Don, I would keep what you have and focus on other items you need. Lets see what you did so far?

780Canadianbagger

@Noel I am keeping what I have, just wanted to see what is all out there! And ya I post pics soon as I download my phone pics to my computer. I am likening the summit fender! Btw, I just wish the chupa fender was cheaper lol!

808Bagger

You need to get tap a talk app on your new iPhone....and do a search on chopped Baggers... You can up load pics directly from your iPhone!! If you can have Viber? You can have Tap a talk....

Went with Klock Works rear with filler panels. I like the lines better than smooth ones... Only issue I have is they are separate. I wish I had taken the time to weld them together, The fillers are rubbing paint off the fender from vibrations. I think I will weld it over the winter.
new exhaust.jpg

sabre0909

Site Supporter
rg4.jpg I am by far a pro at this and this Camtech Customs cover fit very well on my 2005. I had to cut off part of the stock fender but overall fit and finish was top notch. I did all the work in my garage im not real happy with my cut outs for the exhaust but it will do for now. Maybe when i save up a few $$ i will send it over to Cameron and let them make it perfect! Great bunch of guys to deal with and always helpful.

jetlag

Nomad
Went with Klock Works rear with filler panels. I like the lines better than smooth ones... Only issue I have is they are separate. I wish I had taken the time to weld them together, The fillers are rubbing paint off the fender from vibrations. I think I will weld it over the winter.
View attachment 10152

I'm fixing to do a KW rear on my bike this winter. I've been thinking about the lower filler panels, and how to make them look a little better. On too many bikes, there's a gap between the fender and the lower filler that detracts from the appearance. Since the lower fillers are bolt on, and go on over the saddlebag support piece, I was thinking a bit of 3M tape along the lower section to hold the filler and fender together might help things. Otherwise, if you weld them on, how will that affect getting the rear fender on and off the bike? The lower fillers bolt on to the vertical saddlebag support bracket, if you left that part of the fillers in place, it seems like it would be a pain to slide the fender in place, with the fender going inside the bracket, and the filler tab going outside. Or am I over-thinking this?

Mock up the fender and fillers, tack the fillers into place, pull the fender with fillers attached back off the bike, and run a bead down the length of the filler, grind, smooth, and paint? Leave the bolt on part of the fillers alone to attach to the saddlebag support bracket?

Latest posts