Who is currently running a Thomason Performance wheel?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

smooothone23

Let me know who is running a Thomason wheel please. I am looking to pull the trigger and what to know about quality, finish etc...
Thanks!!

T

Thomason Performance

As far as I know the only members with a wheel from me would be Chad263 and LuckyOnes - but he won't see his wheel until Tuesday.

If you like, you can call a few of my customers:

Knievel Cycles - Brian Paolucci - 724-588-7040
Three Two Choppers - JC - 817-300-3154
Southern Metal Choppers - Bronson Willard - 512-833-5044
Unknown Customs - Greg Wingo - 770.318.8296

Tell them I said hello!

Any questions brother feel free to ask at any time!

Greg

smooothone23

I will call you tomorrow Greg....I think the 26 is the way I want to go barring any bad vibes from your hand picked customers...lol.

T

Thomason Performance

lol - yeah - didn't think about it that way. Best person to talk to would be Chad. He'll give you an honest answer. Shoot him a PM. I'm sure he'd be happy to chat with you about it.

I'm actually here at the shop finishing a wheel for the boys at Unknown so you're welcome to call today if you want. It's quite, for a change, so it would be a good time to chat if you have it to spare.

Puzzled

Staff member
This particular bike rides SOOOOOO much better with the 26" over the 21". The 30" tires just came out when Greg received the 26" wheel blank. The 30" blanks weren't available at that time or this bike would have had a 30".

Attachments

• DSC_5171.jpg
    DSC_5171.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 280

Golo12sg

This particular bike rides SOOOOOO much better with the 26" over the 21". The 30" tires just came out when Greg received the 26" wheel blank. The 30" blanks weren't available at that time or this bike would have had a 30".

WOW..ummmm...WOW LOL..nuf said

Oh and the bike is BADD!

Greg

LuckyOnes

I have the a top notch thomason wheel.
Could not find a comlplaint about quality if I was trying.
Finish is amazing.
Working with Greg is a pleasure as well. Great service, fantstic product. And better than reasonable pricing.
In my honest opinion, you would be a fool not to choose Thomason.

T

Thomason Performance

Puzzled has the first 26" wheel I cut. That was a fun wheel to do. Thank you. I'm still waiting on those 30 blanks...

Thomason Performance
www.thomasonperformance.com
[email protected]
603-661-4984

T

Thomason Performance

I have the a top notch thomason wheel.
Could not find a comlplaint about quality if I was trying.
Finish is amazing.
Working with Greg is a pleasure as well. Great service, fantstic product. And better than reasonable pricing.
In my honest opinion, you would be a fool not to choose Thomason.

Thank you sir! And your other parts are in the schedule - but at the end bro. Sorry. Have to get all these 26's out the door...

Thomason Performance
www.thomasonperformance.com
[email protected]
603-661-4984

shadow

This is one Greg is making for me as we speak.Chrome spokes/powder coated rim and black hub with chrome 12 points for the beadlock look

RLJ676

Thats an understatement! My bike is stuck on the lift at this point waiting on my wheel.

Looking at your location you're probably missing riding too, ouch. Just rock the small wheel raked out haha.

I have pushed mine back a few spots already because I am not starting my build for a while still, just anxious to see the thing! If mine was on a lift cut I'd be real antsy w/ anticipation for sure.

shadow

Looking at your location you're probably missing riding too, ouch. Just rock the small wheel raked out haha.

I have pushed mine back a few spots already because I am not starting my build for a while still, just anxious to see the thing! If mine was on a lift cut I'd be real antsy w/ anticipation for sure.

Antsy w/anticipation is not the word's i'm thinking of!!
This is riding season here in AZ pretty soon temps will be back in the triple digits.

Last edited:

Latest posts