Who has the fat front end RG?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

smooothone23

Looking for the owner of the RG that has the 18 on the ront and back, lowered and mean looking.

Thanks.

11FLTRX103

I've considered trading in my front 19" agitator for a rear 18 and mounting it on the front for a fat tire look up front I think it would be nasty

Zach

Site Supporter
I've considered trading in my front 19" agitator for a rear 18 and mounting it on the front for a fat tire look up front I think it would be nasty

How are you going to mount the rotor on the left side? Pulley bolts are larger than rotor bolts.

Zach

11FLTRX103

How are you going to mount the rotor on the left side? Pulley bolts are larger than rotor bolts.

Zach

Not sure but I know it can be done being guys are running stock rear wheels on the front of bikes!

RainmanCS

I mounted two rear Fatboy wheels on my bagger, back in 1996. I had one side of the hub milled and added rotor spacers to the other side, so the wheel would sit in the center of the tubes and the rotors would be in line with the calipers. I used helicoils on the pulley side to down size to the smaller bolts.

wtf6316

The kit is his milled fork legs, his fender and spacers. 18x5.5 wheel set up for front and 180 tire . He has the pricing just ask him. He said they will be ready in a few weeks.