Who did you like better PJD, SR, or JJ?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
PJD Hands down... I am sorry Jesse James is a cool Mo-Fo and has built some bad ass bikes. But PJD really brought it to the table, it has nothing to do with "sucking the soul out of bike building."

There are VERY few bike builders that could build what PJD did for the build off. I would say less than 10 in the world. I don't mean just the fabrication, I mean that have the "eye" for a truly one-off motorcycle.

I am really disappointed in J&P cycles for the way they are bashing PJD, definately hurts my perspective of their company.

HotRoc54

One of THE 150!
PJD Hands down... I am sorry Jesse James is a cool Mo-Fo and has built some bad ass bikes. But PJD really brought it to the table, it has nothing to do with "sucking the soul out of bike building."

There are VERY few bike builders that could build what PJD did for the build off. I would say less than 10 in the world. I don't mean just the fabrication, I mean that have the "eye" for a truly one-off motorcycle.

I am really disappointed in J&P cycles for the way they are bashing PJD, definately hurts my perspective of their company.

I have to agree 100% with this and also add that Sr. should have been in a custom snowmobile or off road ATV contest. He is such an azz but still making millions doing it.

Nova606

One of THE 150!
I still cannot believe that, that turd won.... Jessie should have one.. It was about building a bike, period. That Christmas sleigh thing is "cool" for a theme bike but not for a build off bike. Really how the hell did that win? Jessie's front end was hand built springer.. you could actually thrash the shit out of the bike and be able to walk away from it and you do not look like you are in a parade doing it. Yes Paul has talent but no he did not build a bike... He built a mural.....

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
JJs was a nice bike. Of course, JJ didnt give a shit about the competition. I'm sure he just did it for the money. As much as I dont like his personality, Jesse James is a true fabricator and builder.

Any rich kid with an idea can spend enough money to make it work. Especially when most of his parts are purchased out of the house.

vrog

One of THE 150!
Should have made it like the real biker buildoffs. Ride it halway across the country to a motorcycle event! It was not a bike build off. PJD built a piece of artwork, JJ built a junk chopper we seen 1000 times and SR got confused and thought it was Monster Garage not Biker Build Off.

No doubt they can all build nice choppers. However, you cant beat the old school El Diablo II's that JJ was building.

5150 Bagger

One of THE 150!
JJ didnt bring his game to the build off... niether bike are daily riders Bobbers at the most, but hey if your into that..... PJD had class, JJ was to much into the trash talk'n .

PistonPuller

One of THE 150!
I like a lot of PJD bikes, but thought that one was the ugliest bike he has ever done. I have always been a fan of JJ and thought he had the best bike. Unfortunately he is not the most popular guy like Paul JR and that's all that competition was, a popularity contest.

Facesmash79

One of THE 150!
I liked Jessie James bike and if i was going to pay someone it would be him. JPD built a beautiful metal sculpture to stare at and Sr should of been disqualified for that POS he built. So i don't think the show really qualified as a biker build off

Buggy

One of THE 150!
I liked Jessie James bike and if i was going to pay someone it would be him. JPD built a beautiful metal sculpture to stare at and Sr should of been disqualified for that POS he built. So i don't think the show really qualified as a biker build off
I agree, But I loved when jesse said he remembered riviting his first copper bike,and did we all forget jesse rooke, he built the first single sided bike 10 years ago or so.So jr didn't do anything origional IMO

Sonic69

One of THE 150!
I've known Jesse for 16 years, so my loyalty lies with him. Sr and Jr build that theme crap I hate. Naming a bike is fine, but themes blow in my book. Just my opinion.

lowdog

One of THE 150!
I thought they all sucked. Some worse than others. If I had to pick one I would pick the only one up there that you could actually ride, JJ's

FSTBGR

Jesse James is a bike builder/fabrictor/machinist/welder/blacksmith and a overall bad ass who runs with HA. the other clowns assemble bikes.......

Latest posts