Who currently has 26"ers in stock?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

smooothone23

Going to cut this week and looking for a wheel. I really would like the Ridewright 26 fatspoke however I am told wait time is 4-6 weeks. Who has something in stock currently?

Post pics also.

Thanks

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
glendynne is in the middle of a move right now but im pretty sure they have 26"s in stock .Metalsport always saw they have wheels in stock .

If your looking for a spoke style PRIMO wheels are pretty quick with making their billet wire spoke in a 26 .We have used 2 of them this year

smooothone23

This surprises me that no one has a 26 ready for purchase or this post is not being seen....lol.

T

Thomason Performance

It's a matter of inventory for most of us, or at least me anyway. The blanks are expensive, so it's better business to do it on a per order basis. When you factor in the transit time from CA, at least for me it's 5 days, your machining and assembly time plus the time to finish it with whatever finish you have requested the time adds up.

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
got a chrome fat boy and a black fat boy in stock... check my website to see the design. More on the way, but it seems like as soon as we try to build up inventory, they get sold!

Latest posts