Which vendors sell Performance machine wheels?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

shadow

Looking for a Hooligan 26" for a 2012 SG. Any vendor PM me a price,rather spend my $$ with Vendors here first.
Thanks Oy yeah i also need a price on HHI neck & tree kit.

shadow

I know my pm wheel retailed for 1895. Very impressed with all their products. Expect a 4-6 week wait. Least that's what they told me, but got it in 2 weeks

I know my last PM wheel was hands down beutiful chrome Quality was was second to none. Don't mind a wait cause i'm still collecting the rest of my parts,If i remember correct my last one was around 1500.
The other wheel i am eyeballing is a Renegade Elite Whistler if any vendor can PM me a price on that one as well. I've decided one of the two.
Thanks

Wanna Ride

Last edited:

Josh1

Ya I tried to order some stuff thru Native and was totally disappointed.
Called spoke with Paul, ordered A decent size order and paid thru paypal!
10 days later still no parts called to see whats up, he could not find my order anywhere.
I know he was busy with sturgis, but come on bro business is business. Not good for a first time customer!!!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Ya I tried to order some stuff thru Native and was totally disappointed.
Called spoke with Paul, ordered A decent size order and paid thru paypal!
10 days later still no parts called to see whats up, he could not find my order anywhere.
I know he was busy with sturgis, but come on bro business is business. Not good for a first time customer!!!

That is very unlike him, did you get it all straight?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

N

Nautical Customs

Looking for a Hooligan 26" for a 2012 SG. Any vendor PM me a price,rather spend my $$ with Vendors here first.
Thanks Oy yeah i also need a price on HHI neck & tree kit.

we sent u a PM

Josh1

Yes Bill all was straight! Paul refunded my money no problem just was a little bummed.
I am sure his mind was on sturgis, but its still no excuse to drop the ball on a customer!