Which Head unit??

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

AddictJ

One of THE 150!
not many to choose from, kenwood maybe pioneer. newer cars have at least 7" radios now. so there is no need to make the flip out ones

True Kustom

I dont know about the cd download thing. Do that on your computer, then load a flash drive or a dvd full of music. 16gig flash drive will hold a ton of music. Yes it has steering wheel input. I have used both biketronics and hogwired input units. I sell biketronics primarily. I will set to you up. Pioneer av headunit and biketronics kit for $900 shipped.

True Kustom

Gauges smauges, Do they matter....

It does when it is up. The flip face units should not be ran up anyway. The vibration can break the mechanism.

Either way, sick unit. Like I said I have two bikes with thes units and they crush with the cool everytime. Great sound and "automation"...

Add the that headunit with A coule JL amps, spekers and a set of True Kustom Heavyhitters subwoofer saddlebags and you stop the show everytime.

AddictJ

One of THE 150!

ddavis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1349913330.083975.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1349913330.083975.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 106

ddavis

do those units work when the screen is retracted? Is there an secondary readout for when it's retracted?

Yes, they have all functions when retracted. There is no display when retracted though. I usually set mine to iPod and use the handlebar controls to change volume or skip track, etc

smooothone23

Yes, they have all functions when retracted. There is no display when retracted though. I usually set mine to iPod and use the handlebar controls to change volume or skip track, etc

where do you have your ipod at when attached to the radio?

Latest posts