Where's all the custom baggers in Phoenix?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

schaffer55

Whats up guys I just moved out here from Chicago and would love to meet up with some people in the Phoenix area with custom baggers and do some riding.

I was shocked that I havent seen many on the road but its probably because its just starting to cool down now.

I did see some nice bikes up at Westgate last week though.

Hit me up!
Jason

Sedona Blue

Site Supporter
You will be surprised. I was in Phoenix on business and went up to west gate for bike night. I did not see a lot of baggers. Trask was there with there bikes and about 4 more baggers. All others were choppers and softails. That's the place to be for bike night out there. Ton of bikes but not a lot of baggers

Deeganstata

Vendor
Whats up guys I just moved out here from Chicago and would love to meet up with some people in the Phoenix area with custom baggers and do some riding.

I was shocked that I havent seen many on the road but its probably because its just starting to cool down now.

Hit me up!
Jason

You miss us don't you

Deeganstata

Vendor

Hit me up!
Jason

You miss us don't you

88 Paladin

You will be surprised. I was in Phoenix on business and went up to west gate for bike night. I did not see a lot of baggers. Trask was there with there bikes and about 4 more baggers. All others were choppers and softails. That's the place to be for bike night out there. Ton of bikes but not a lot of baggers

This is true.You really dont see many / any.

Kenney

ifrframes.com