where in michigan ?

Wanna Ride

Michigan is an incredible state. I've been fortunate enough to have traveled all over it, and have friends in several parts of the state. Been to just about every major city in Michigan and they're all unique and interesting places. I have some friends that live right on Lake Erie, and went there a few times for the Dream Cruise with them. That's an awesome event that a lot of people have never heard of. The east side and west side of the state both have a lot to offer, but I've never had my bike in Michigan. I'll bet it's a blast to ride there.

Opunui

THats cool I live in Rochester.
I went to Rochester High home of the Falcons for two years before moving. And one cool note.I came home on a ski vacation in 1985,we where drinking and talking about school mates when my friend goes you remember Donna Cirrone I said what the hell is that hoe up to turns out it was Madonna. Went to middle school with her and dated Mary Boes her best friend. I come from a family of engineers and her dad worked with mine at Chrysler. What a small world. Our family name is Spry.

motrhd

Born and raised in Muskegon....home of Bike Time, fastest growing bike rally in the US!

Get to SE part of the state frequently due to friends and family............imported the wife from Dearborn LOL

Latest posts