What size 21" wheel and tire combo?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bendaaho

I have a 2002 ultra classic and would like to mount a spoked 21" wheel and whitewall to it. What width rim and tire combo should i go with? I also plan on lowering front and rear at the same time. Will that make a difference in size?

Zach

Site Supporter
I run a 21 x 3.5" rim and a 120/70/21 tire. Not sure if you can get that size with a white wall though.

Zach

Rob55

Site Supporter
I run a 21 x 3.5" rim and a 120/70/21 tire. Not sure if you can get that size with a white wall though.

Zach
Native has a 21" wide white wall tire he gets made, retail $399.99, just put a chrome fat spoke 21 with a white wall on yesterday, looks killer

Nick-O

Be sure not to try and put the 120/21 on a stock narrow rim though. Needs to be 3.5" wide for the 120 to mount up right.

Bendaaho

On to part #2 will lowering the bike have an adverse effect on the handling? While i am at it which of our vendors have suitable kits not air to accomplish this?

Rob55

Site Supporter
On to part #2 will lowering the bike have an adverse effect on the handling? While i am at it which of our vendors have suitable kits not air to accomplish this?

i have a rear lowering kit for your bike, Ill message you

Latest posts