What bagger gave you the bug????

WFO-SG

Banned
Too many bikes gave me the bug. Usually I would just be googling street glide images etc or some I found on Ebay were pretty bad ass. Too many to mention really.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Honestly, the content on this site is what really sent me over the edge....

I am not even half done with the current bike and already I have 124792377 ideas for the next one!

WFO-SG

Banned
If you buy 808's you cant go wrong. I even loved his bike before the fairing. Cleanest and nicest bike on site

thecort

I saw this bike over a year ago & loved the look

Then I saw a bunch of Sinister's bikes & that changed my view on baggers for good. It wasn't til I went to Myrtle Beach this past year & saw Camtech's bikes that I decided I was going do the same thing to my bike.

Tap it!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I saw this bike over a year ago & loved the look

Then I saw a bunch of Sinister's bikes & that changed my view on baggers for good. It wasn't til I went to Myrtle Beach this past year & saw Camtech's bikes that I decided I was going do the same thing to my bike.

Tap it!
I bought a quadzilla fairing from the guy that owns that bike.

Small world...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

WFO-SG

Banned
I like sinister paint jobs how they usually do the graphics on oneside and not so much on the other. What I will do to mine.

Im a fan of sinisters orange 30'' wheel, John Shopes white RG, and a couple others on their site.

There are some shops out there that build some ugly baggers though

Bill

I used to own some shit!
And here on ChoppedBagggers.com we don't bash people for not having our same taste....

Keep that in mind in case you see an "ugly" Bagger...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

WFO-SG

Banned
I never said anyones was ugly,even though I may feel that way. But hey their bike right? Thats what its all about, building what you like. Dont matter what anyone else thinks.

Bagged64

I actually didn't like the Camtech bike when it came out on the cover of Road Iron, but after reading it and all the stuff that was done to it, I started to appreciate the work they did. I started out just building like a lowrider bike, but since I joined this site things have changed. I really haven't seen any bikes around here with the styles of say vrog, slothy or 808, but then again I was always working and couldn't attend shows.

Latest posts