What an awesome father's day

• Thread starter Thomason Performance
  • Start date
  • Help support Chopped Baggers :
T

Thomason Performance

My unbelievable girl and her/our son gave me an amazing father's day gift, and a total all around kick ass day yesterday. Thought I would share. I hope all of you dads had one as cool as mine was.

Attachments

• dadsday.jpg
    dadsday.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 90
T

Thomason Performance

Nice gift!

Did you do any fist pumpin with pauly d????

lol. no, I didn't get a chance to meet him. We're supposed to do the official handover to him in August in Providence at a car and bike show he is putting on - but my ass will be on a cruise ship napping... I grew up in Jersey, and my girl grew up pretty much in the town the show is filmed in so we've met plenty of "Pauly D's" in our life. I've heard he's a real good dude though, I'd actually like to meet him.

T

Thomason Performance

Got a chance to hang them up before I headed home.

Attachments

• dadsday4.jpg
    dadsday4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 58
  • dadsday2.jpg
    dadsday2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 59
  • dadsday3.jpg
    dadsday3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:

vrog

One of THE 150!
I never met him but he lives the next town over from me. I see him here and there in his Benz that Wil Castro did up for him. I might put my bike in that show if I still have it. I'm hoping he gets the bagger itch and takes it off my hands lol.

T

Thomason Performance

I never met him but he lives the next town over from me. I see him here and there in his Benz that Wil Castro did up for him. I might put my bike in that show if I still have it. I'm hoping he gets the bagger itch and takes it off my hands lol.

Thanks everyone. It was an awesome day.

You should def put your bike in the show! He'd probably love your bike. Let him take it for a spin - you might get it sold and can start the next one... Or convince him to do one. The guys from Killer Kreations, who were the folks who got the whole Pauly D project together, will be there doing the official handover. Stop by and see them - ask for Fred. They're a great bunch of guys and do amazing work.

vrog

One of THE 150!
Thanks everyone. It was an awesome day.

You should def put your bike in the show! He'd probably love your bike. Let him take it for a spin - you might get it sold and can start the next one... Or convince him to do one. The guys from Killer Kreations, who were the folks who got the whole Pauly D project together, will be there doing the official handover. Stop by and see them - ask for Fred. They're a great bunch of guys and do amazing work.

Sounds like a plan! Thanks