What aftermarket stereos are you using?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Terminator

Hi, Lokking for a new deck so I thought, Ask the bagger community for some input, I was wondering what deck your using, Pro's, Con's, features looking to spend under $200 if Possible, Thanks ahead for your input, Advice.

N

Nautical Customs

Thats our biggest seller we move at least 3 a week of those units and they hold up real good.

dumpster0621

It will fit any "I" accessory.....all the nano's, touchs, phones, and even comes with a USB adapter, get a good size jump drive for $15 and load it with all sorts of playlist folders. Then you can select the folder on the face and shuffle it......hours of music. Put the usb drive in there and forget about it......no need to keep taking your phone in and out of the player.

True Kustom

I can supply you guys with the SONY DSX-MS60 head units for a CHOPPEDBAGGER special. $195 shipped. I will also do the Biketronics install kits for $209 shipped. Shipped in the US of course.

I have put a hand full of these in and they are a great workhorse unit, easy to install and bulletproof.

True Kustom Bagger Audio

Last edited:

Opunui

True Custom..question.if I originally hooked up a biketronic kit to my existing radio but now I don't care about using the motorcycles control do I take the speaker wiring off and just use RCA to amp

Latest posts