We're back!

drgnit

This forum was an awsome place for knowledge and help from great members! Good luck with the new management, I hope all my buddies are doing great and riding safe! I will help as much as possible but I know longer have HALO, she went to Maryland!

motrhd

Howdy, been a minute or ten, would love to see a Great comeback, this was always an excellent place to get experienced help, and then to give help. My wife and I still ride and have three custom bikes between the two of us, Always willing to help with any tech issues on RK's and Softails.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back! Would love to see some pictures and learn how you care for your three beauties.

cthecope

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan...I havent been here in a min...glad the site is still up and running...I missed the Brotherhood during the early yaers...sita was like a drug...I was on this biach every day because it was just so much fun...thnx for staying the course....and no...none of my 2 builds are done...10 years now...my old ass still dealing with college tuitions...one right after the other...lol....

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Maaaaaaaaaaaaan...I havent been here in a min...glad the site is still up and running...I missed the Brotherhood during the early yaers...sita was like a drug...I was on this biach every day because it was just so much fun...thnx for staying the course....and no...none of my 2 builds are done...10 years now...my old ass still dealing with college tuitions...one right after the other...lol....
I hear that, I'm in the midst of deciding should I start a build or pay them loans off. No debt is sounding better...now I know I'm old.

Torch

Site Supporter
Man, I see a lot of the old timers posting in this thread, that's great! Sure would be nice to get back to the new development hay day we had here! FaceBook fuuucked things up, too many haters, shit stirrers, and it sucks @ss trying to search, find, reference any good technical information there!

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I see a lot of the old timers posting in this thread, that's great! Sure would be nice to get back to the new development hay day we had here! FaceBook fuuucked things up, too many haters, shit stirrers, and it sucks @ss trying to search, find, reference any good technical information there!
We can always try to post some of that info on here. Much easier to search and find stuff.