Want to get some opinions

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Hard_Luck

Site Supporter
I personally like the look of a 23" over any other size, and since you got that already i say go for the HP. Bike looks great the way it is now.

Corruptcycles

Site Supporter
i am doing a 26" on a stock streetglide right now with no body work at all ill post pics as soon as i get it back together ...id rather look good than go fast, the speed limit is still 65 ya know LOL

Ferro

Site Supporter
i am doing a 26" on a stock streetglide right now with no body work at all ill post pics as soon as i get it back together ...id rather look good than go fast, the speed limit is still 65 ya know LOL

Yeah I get that. But, there is nothing worse then a stock bagger with some motor work blow by you.....you need to have show & go! LOL

Ferro

Site Supporter
Dean you make a great point the roads are pretty terrible around are area. I'm just gonna go after the horse power I can always do a bigger wheel at a later date.

Here is something else you can do, if you really want to feel a difference in performance. Do the 30tooth conversion. It's the biggest bang for the buck. It only cost about 250.00 bucks to do. It gives you great low end. That bike will pull like a bitch threw all the gears. It is by far one of the best things I've done..

denimglide57

Here is something else you can do, if you really want to feel a difference in performance. Do the 30tooth conversion. It's the biggest bang for the buck. It only cost about 250.00 bucks to do. It gives you great low end. That bike will pull like a bitch threw all the gears. It is by far one of the best things I've done..

I'll have to read over that 30t conversion thread

Torch

Site Supporter

Yep!