Want to borrow

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

TraceCave Customs

I am wanting to take a look at some billet fork bells/cans whatever you call them. I want to make me some but these are not something that are easy to test fit on the bike. Anybody have some laying around for their build that they wouldn't mind shipping to me for a week so I can measure a few specifics so I know mine will fit? I will get them back to you ASAP.

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
A week ago I would have done it no problem! I am getting so close to being able to assemble my bike now.

I am sure you wont have a problem finding a donor can.

vrog

One of THE 150!
Traceman if you attempt these one thing that I would do if I were you is make the "ID" bigger than the other companies. They all just fit way too snug and I'm sure there are other places that have potholes just as bad as I do here in New England! The forks flex and the cans rub the lowers marking them up.

TraceCave Customs

just kinda curious why you cant take you measurments from a stock set of bells.

Well the stock bells are sheetmetal so the thickness is very thin. The billet ones will be thicker and have a flat on one side to keep from hitting the fender on bikes with an FL width fender. Mine won't have to have the flat. But if I evefr make some for anyone else I would hate for them to mess up their fender or anything else if I had something wrong. Just trying to cover the bases here.

I will keep that in mind VROG. Thanks for the suggestion