Victory bagger speakers

Customblackbagger

Site Supporter
Got a buddy who has a victory country and wants to upgrade his audio, what size speakers are in the fairing and your pack?

Sent from my SCH-I815 using Tapatalk

BMac

One of THE 150!
If he wants to upgrade you can fit 6.5 in the fairing. Not much room in the tour pack to upgrade though

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

CHAINSAW

Site Supporter Until The World Stops Spinning!
I just installed 6.5 Auditor 3 ways (made by Focal) pushed by a RF PB300x4. Gain is only at 2 and it f'n rocks. Tell your buddy to get Scosche SAVW6 6.5" speaker adapter rings. They are made for a volkswagon, but work and are only $10 instead of $50 buying the same thing from companies selling them bike specific. I've got just over $300 in my setup, and its the best money I have ever spent on bike audio. I think the biggest he can add in his tourpak is 5.25, but not sure,. never researched into them.

DirtyDan

Yeah biggest in your pack without cutting is 5.25. But I believe Kickers are the only ones that'll fit. They are shallow. Other 5.25's are deeper and then you have to cut the inner liner to make room for the magnets. I did Polk 5.25's in the front fairing and 6.25's in the speaker lids run off a Rockford Fosgate punch. I'll keep the trunk speakers stock as it comes off mostly. My system sounds pretty good.

Latest posts