Victory Bagger 26"

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
V

VicBaggers

View attachment 9894Here is our 26" wheeled Victory Cross Country. Lowered 3", made new handlebars, windshield, license plate relocation kit and upper frame with triple trees.

Attachments

• DSC01579.jpg
    DSC01579.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,014
  • DSC01523.jpg
    DSC01523.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 806
  • DSC01557.jpg
    DSC01557.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 942
  • IMG_1078.jpg
    IMG_1078.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_0996.jpg
    IMG_0996.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 836
Last edited by a moderator:
V

VicBaggers

just made some bagfillers with led turn signals, no pics yet. having a really hard time finding quality led lights. Out of the 6 I have purchased 2 have functioned correctly. Nothing like spending hours of my life rewiring because we have been supplied junk. We do not have them on our website yet due to this. We do not want to sell something that will not be a quality. So if that means we have to wait to release it till we find a good quality led, than thats what we will do..

V

VicBaggers

yeah all my buddies gave me a hard time when I got rid of the fat tire pro street look and went with a bagger. All my buddies called me Grandpa.... Well a month after we had it we went to the keys, then the smokies, rode deals gap, hit Nashville, then home to Southern Indiana. Last month did over 5,ooo miles to Sturgis and back. Stayed in Gillete, Wyoming so made the couple hundred mile trip daily. Then rode to the American Victory Rally on the Minnisota Iowa border.. It also has an ipod docking station in the bag.

thecort

yeah all my buddies gave me a hard time when I got rid of the fat tire pro street look and went with a bagger. All my buddies called me Grandpa.... Well a month after we had it we went to the keys, then the smokies, rode deals gap, hit Nashville, then home to Southern Indiana. Last month did over 5,ooo miles to Sturgis and back. Stayed in Gillete, Wyoming so made the couple hundred mile trip daily. Then rode to the American Victory Rally on the Minnisota Iowa border.. It also has an ipod docking station in the bag.
Yeah, baggers DON'T SUCK!

V

VicBaggers

yeah, its like owning a pickup. All my buddies are asking me to haul their stuff when we go riding.... LOL

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Kewl. I like a lot of things about Victorys! Actually wanted to make myself want one when I bought the new FLHX. But those bags need to be more functional and that fairing simply could not be made to look uglier. I want to see them get more popular so more aftermarket vendors start making stuff for them. Then I'll own one.

V

VicBaggers

When I pulled up at Sturgis on Victory's lot, they asked me to stay on their lot. They said the number 1 complaint is that there is not enough aftermarket. So we are trying to work on that. We had alot of the vision owners asked for stuff, but when I asked what they wanted most of them just responded "just something different". Its hard to come up with something for a bike that is so busy already... We will be building a Hard Ball over the next few months for a local dealer.

V

VicBaggers

What exactly do you mean about the bags being functional. The Cross bikes have the largest bags in the market.. What wasn't working for you?

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Well, I never got around to trying to put anything in them. They sure don't look like they are functional I guess. I'm spoiled with the Harley extended aftermarket bags though. The one thing that would change my opinion of that bike would be to get rid of that triangle headlight and do something more flowing with the outer fairing.

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Well, I never got around to trying to put anything in them. They sure don't look like they are functional I guess. I'm spoiled with the Harley extended aftermarket bags though. The one thing that would change my opinion of that bike would be to get rid of that triangle headlight and do something more flowing with the outer fairing. I hope you don't get me wrong, I love what you did to this bike and the 26" is sic on it!

V

VicBaggers

Thanks everyone. Gary, was just trying to figure out why you didn't like the bags. They are really pretty big and functional, I thought. I don't really have any experience with the harley extended bags, since when I rode harley's all I had were leather ones. I am thinking of trying to make extended bags for these bikes in the future, would have to make new exhaust also though. They already claim to hold 21 gallons between the both of them. I will have to say the fairing is a bit big. I kinda look like a peanut on an elephant when I ride it, since I am only 5'6" 150lbs. Its a big bike and really long. I need to measure it tip to tail. We cut down the seat to make the tank look longer. The tank is actually pretty big, but covered up by the seat from the factory???

Latest posts