Viair 92C USERS PLEASE HELP

miarzr900

Sup gents,

im in the process of ordering everythig for my front and read air ride on a 13 road king. American susp ar-70 kit front, diy rear, and a paintball tank.

-is the viair 92c good enough for the psi needed for the front?

-what is the psi needed for the front?

-what size is the air line coming out of the 92c head? I cant find it online to confirm

thanks in advance!

Big Evil

Site Supporter
Using a 92c compressor with that setup will overwork the compressor, and take forever to build up to the pressure required for front airride.
you could run dual compressors (95c or 98c), the setup I have now is like this.
or if you are looking to do single compressor move up to a 280c / 380c

miarzr900

if i go with the bigger compressor shoud i add more tanks/ air volume? is it really needed??

hilomx6

i use a viar 100c alot great comp works good on a real small tank i run 175 psi fills up fast if your tank is like a 20 or 24oz tank then use a 280 or even a 380 is a monster a

hilomx6

12 oz paint ball gun tank,,,run at 175 psi good for one full lift front and back fills back up to 175 in like 15 20 seconds if that .

miarzr900

so if i understood that correctly, you can raise the whole bike front and back in one shot with a 12oz tank?? that sounds like what i need!

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
I've been running a 92c on my bike for 3 years with a tank I made and a 145psi switch and haven't had any problems yet. Takes 20 secs or so to fill up the tank I have which is probably compareable to a 20oz paint ball tank.

kane

Iˋm running a 92c, 24oz paintball tank and a 120/150psi switch. I can lift the rear or the front one time without the comp starting but not both. I usually raise the front, wait 10-15 sec and raise the rear. I will add one more 24oz tank to see if that takes care of it. When I ran a 90/120psi switch the runtime from empty to stop was 31 sec. Now running the 120/150psi switch made the time go up to 47 sec.

Big Evil

Site Supporter
I'm running two 98c compressors mounted on the tank. Can lift front and rear twice before compressors come on. 200 psi then it takes about 8 seconds to fill back up

Big Evil

Site Supporter
Mounts upside down in the bags, so the compressors sit down in the lower part of extended bags

Latest posts