Vendors looking for hidden axle 25mm Paul Yaffee

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
I'm looking for new Paul Yaffe hidden axle black contrast
Or black preferred contrast..
Pm me with price to 29588
Or if you have different brand but similar
To the Yaffe one.. With the bolt going through middle and when it would ship thanks..
Here's pic
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341315798.472425.jpg

smokenjoep01

That looks like the one Renegade makes. Im afraid that once you press in the one side you own it. Could it be pressed back out for reuse?

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Don't forget HHI, I am not sure yaffe will be a perfect fit for you, mine was not.

Was there a problem with the Yaffee? That's what I have on my bike and worked with no problem.

Gdub

One of THE 150!
Was there a problem with the Yaffee? That's what I have on my bike and worked with no problem.

Mine was too long, had to do some modifying. I am glad your fit good. If it holds true to the rest of yaffe's anodized parts it should be a little purple anyday.

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
What happen you loose the other side cap that holds in by o-ring and fork cap!!
I have buy whole new axle.... Sorry
That's bullshit... My 2 cents.....
Speaking of I don't have :)

smokenjoep01

Most of the high end shit is held on by orings. Sad but true. It just shows how wide open the market is for quality parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FSTBGR

Don't forget HHI, I am not sure yaffe will be a perfect fit for you, mine was not.

What do u mean.....mine cap that is contrast cut isnt touching fork it sticks out like an1/8" from the lower...is this what happened to u

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Gdub

One of THE 150!
What do u mean.....mine cap that is contrast cut isnt touching fork it sticks out like an1/8" from the lower...is this what happened to u

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

It has been a while since I installed mine, but mine was no where close to flush, I did some grinding and now it fits perfect.

thecort

Just a note to you guys. For the Yaxle, the left & right screws are different sizes due to the fact that the right side of the axle sits just about flush to the fork (shorter screw) & the left side sits in recessed to the fork (longer screw).
I'm not sure if this is your problem or not, though.

Tap it!

Latest posts