Vendor taking forever/ Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JA84

Yes marc he does owe me I have had to contact you several times due to the lack of communication since January.

JA84

I am the vendor that is the topic of this thread. As some of you may know, and some may not, I recently moved the shop to a new facility and it took over 7 weeks just to get the new place wired and powered up and the machines running again. This is the main reason most orders are behind and we are doing everything possible to get back up to speed, albeit not as quickly as some would like.

Josh1 - your wheels were delivered today according to FedEx tracking. Your order also changed mid-stream and had to be pulled from the anodizer and then sent back to the anodizer due to a reversal of the order change, which added 10 more days to your order.
e9turbo - you have most of your parts. I am waiting on the grinder to finish the outer stainless rings as explained multiple times to you. Once he is complete I can then finish the 18" rotor package and send it to you. You also have a full blown one-off set of wheels that no-one else has. Threatening me with 1%er's is not the correct way to do things. Do not ever threaten me again or I will contact the authorities.
JA84 - I don't have money to refund you. I explained this to you already. Your deposit is tied up in blanks. shipping, chroming, polishing, bolts, and bearings. I don't see a dime until the order is complete. I am also waiting on your rotor from the chromer/polisher. I can't put a gun to my vendors heads and make them do the work. I told you that as soon as I hear from him I will let you know. I also offered you a substantial dealer discount to try and help make up for the added delays.

I am doing my best to get caught up, and orders out the door. The unexpected move of the shop put me way behind, and a few of my vendors are behind in their work as well. I'm not trying to screw anyone. I would NEVER take anyone's money and not deliver a product. I may over-promise on turn-around and may not have the best customer service, but I make really fucking nice parts and I won't let junk out of the door - regardless of how long it takes.

Greg
If you would have told me my wheel was going to take 6 month+ deliver not 4-6 weeks I would have ordered from someone who stocks wheels ie. Glenndyne.

slothy

Balls
I am doing my best to get caught up, and orders out the door. The unexpected move of the shop put me way behind, and a few of my vendors are behind in their work as well. I'm not trying to screw anyone. I would NEVER take anyone's money and not deliver a product. I may over-promise on turn-around and may not have the best customer service, but I make really fucking nice parts and I won't let junk out of the door - regardless of how long it takes.

Greg

well said!

Zach

Site Supporter
Looks like the OP got his parts. This thread should be locked IMO. Funny how's there always multiple sides to a story. Partial deliveries and changes to the order are never brought up in the initial posts.

Zach

alwayslooking

Site Supporter
Greg is a stand up guy, has always come through for me, remember these are for the most part all one off wheels, and he does have a family like most of us do to. If you have never ordered before, trust me the wait is worth it. I'm on my forth front and two sets of rears from Greg, so yes he does deliver. Keep up the high quality products that you have always produced in the past.

Josh

e9turbo

Site Supporter
"I am waiting on the grinder to finish the outer stainless rings as explained multiple times to you."

I dont mean to get in a pissing match with you but you did say to me "the rings are ready at the grinder is just waiting on me to pay him" How can the rings be at the grinder for three months+. And me having a week ago, two wheels one hub and a box of bolts be most of my parts I cant even do mock up without front hubs"

Please just send other items

Daniel

Josh1

First off thanks Marc for opening this up! Means a lot when you can give credit where its due…
Greg Thomason did what he said and delivered a bad-ass set of 1-off wheels, while people say things when they get upset I am guilty.
I just wanted to make sure Thomason Performance get all the props they deserve. Everytime I called or emailed Greg he promptly returned my calls or emails, there was a week or so when I did get a little irritated but I do realize he had a huge move going on, and some personal things going on with his son, that no matter what family comes first. It sure does in my home as well!
I do see there are a few folks out there waiting on wheels, and being in your shoes, all I can say is be patient, he turns out a sick product. And I know some folks like to threaten but the truth of the matter is we are all big boys, that does nothing but piss both partys off.

So at the end of the day I was told a time frame, and that was overshot by some weeks, but man when those wheels showed up at my door and I opened them up it was all better, and then when I mounted them and took it for a ride, it all went away.
Would I do business with Greg again, in a heartbeat, refer him to friends, for sure. I just think the time frame needs to be a little bit more on tack thats it!

Thank you Greg!

Status
Not open for further replies.