Using Road King to convetr to custom bagger

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

BigChief

Hi all, got a chance to buy a road king for conversion to a bagger. I seen 808 bagger and really liked it. Can someone tell me if buying this
2009 FLHP,this is a Road King Police 6-speed, has a larger alternator and larger engine,103 cubic inch with Woods cams for 12K would make a great starting platpform for the 26'' bagger look. Is there anything different from the RK and SG other than the batwing? Ultimatly I want it to look like a SG, though.

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
30 bike 002.jpg here is a 2007 roadking se we converted to road glide. U will need to change the complete harness if u want to put a street glide or road glide fairing on it and use all guages and radio controls.

BigChief

View attachment 8057 here is a 2007 roadking se we converted to road glide. U will need to change the complete harness if u want to put a street glide or road glide fairing on it and use all guages and radio controls.

Wow, that was a RK, sick! How complex is ti to change wiring harness to SG or RG, also how hard is it to come across these harness. Just trying to see ifs it cost effect to get the 2009 RK vs a 2009 SG?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I would suggest getting a SG if that's what you want.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

808Bagger

If you can get the RK for 10gs, it won't cost you another 6gs to convert it to a fairing bike. Especially if you doing the work and finding the deals for parts on your own..

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
09 up road kings are much difference in price from a 09 up ultra, and u can get $800 alone just for selling tour pak. Another $400 on ebay for cb harness and dash

Latest posts