Up yours!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

iowabagger

Site Supporter
For anyone who has this exhaust or running it currently what are your thoughts and how is the sound. I had the vance and hines pro pipe hated the sound of the 2 into 1 on that. And the clip of shopes bike sounds great but the other one i found on youtube is soso.

thanks

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Mine didn't sound anything like the youtube one. Mine was much throatier and louder than the video sounded. They sound bitch around town, and I had great power off the dyno! But, I cruise at highway speed a lot and they pretty much rattled the brain around 70. Way to loud for the wife.

Scott the shot

I have John's exhaust on my stock 96" and it sounds awesome! The tone is mean whether at idle, chugging around town or on the highway ( just a little louder). I changed out his endcap for a PM one that is contrast cut, like my wheels, and that really set it off! I get compliments on it all the time!

Monumaker

I have John's exhaust on my stock 96" and it sounds awesome! The tone is mean whether at idle, chugging around town or on the highway ( just a little louder). I changed out his endcap for a PM one that is contrast cut, like my wheels, and that really set it off! I get compliments on it all the time!

Have a pic of the tip?

Colin1966

I went with the MGS True Duals,
sound is awesome @ idle but when you twist the throttle these puckers come to life.
For me, I can ride @ 70 and the exhaust seems to mellow, I like the way still listen to tunes.

The fit/quality & performance is good.
They actually gained power which I was surprised as they claim a 12% torque increase.

Colin

Fro

Im thinking of going with the up yours exhaust also. Everyone has theirs out the back so this would be different. And the louder the better for me.

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
LOL, ok, their not as loud as open pipes, I'll give you that. They have a great sound, it's just those extended trips that will rattle the nerves. Ear plugs work though. Thats what the wife did. I really miss mine, but I would have had to make some alterations to my custom bags to keep it and didn't think I was going to be doing this much work to them originally. Everybody liked those pipes!

NHBAGGER

Site Supporter
Gotta put a plug in for Dragos Dragula. I have always run duals but finally gave in. It really woke the engine up. One of the few bolt on items that actually does increase performance.

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
LOL, ok, their not as loud as open pipes, I'll give you that. They have a great sound, it's just those extended trips that will rattle the nerves. Ear plugs work though. Thats what the wife did. I really miss mine, but I would have had to make some alterations to my custom bags to keep it and didn't think I was going to be doing this much work to them originally. Everybody liked those pipes!

we have choppers with open pipes revving around us all day so we are probably half deaf anyway .lol

Chad263

One of THE 150!
I have one on my bike with a blower and no baffle in the exhaust. It's more than loud. I'm actually going to sell it and run a 2 into 1 because its just ridiculous when I build boost last time me and a bunch of buddy's went on a ride I couldn't her for a day in my right ear