Under Destruction!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Coach

the ghost 009.jpgthe ghost 007.jpgthe ghost 001.jpgthe ghost 006.jpgthe ghost 010.jpg

Here it is. Installing all the parts that came with the bike and then some. Bad Dad tank extensions,Arlen ness side covers. Bad Dad rear fender,Klockworks rail covers,Harley sissy bar,Harley Chopped tourpack both quick release. Air ride,new paint(no more Raiders helmet),Front lowering springs,Arlen ness cans for the lower legs,Lots of powdercoating on the chassis,Bad Dad lo pro dash, New gauges,L.E.D.'s,Tunes, New controls levers and mirrors!Its my first bagger and Its got nothing on alot of the bikes in here but I wanted to share the build with you guys.I also wanted to thank everyone on here for all the help.

Coach

the ghost 013.jpgthe ghost 015.jpgthe ghost 001.jpgthe ghost 020.jpgthe ghost 017.jpg

Here are a few more shots. I have just been mocking everything up at this point. Dont wanna have any suprises after I paint. Besides all the parts I got were in misc.bags and boxes.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Looks like your well on your way, keep it up!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I think that's the coolest part is mocking up and seeing what it will look like when done, good luck with all of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coach

the ghost 031.jpgthe ghost 033.jpgthe ghost 044.jpgthe ghost 042.jpgthe ghost 027.jpg
Got the rear pulley blacked out. Installed Ness cans ups front. Prepping a few remaining parts and painted the rest myself. Grabber Blue,PPG.

Coach

Couldnt help it. I have always had black or grey bikes. Wanted something different. My uncle had two quarts from a previous project so here it is. I loved all the grabberblue rigs I saw here on the forum.

Coach

the ghost 049.jpgthe ghost 045.jpgthe ghost 047.jpg
So starting to hang parts and reassemble. Wrapping up brake lights and some leds under the bags and tank. Gauges are going ups to get some led treatment today! will install fork legs fender and wheel this week. hoping to paint the rest of my parts this weekend.

Coach

Got the air ride installed. Fits nicely around the battery and works great. Definitly cool. Want to thank everyone on here for putting together such a great do it yourself air ride set up.

thecort

Got the air ride installed. Fits nicely around the battery and works great. Definitly cool. Want to thank everyone on here for putting together such a great do it yourself air ride set up.

Yeah the air ride is the shit!

Tap it!

Latest posts