True Kustom in Denver Colorado. We gotta get some members around here.

CHAINSAW

Site Supporter Until The World Stops Spinning!
You guys open all the time during the weekdays? My sales route for work just got extended up through Wyoming and I'd love to stop in some time and shoot the shit and check out your shop.

dmen

just north of u cheynne will come up some time and check your shop out rebuilding an08 ultra need alot of parts

D

dimensioncustoms

Hey true customs this Dimension Customs in Spearfish SD would like to see your shop sometime if i get that way, if your ever in sd look us up

jay24601

TK - I'm a born and bred CO native. (Fort Collins) I'm currently overseas, but hoping to get stationed at in the Springs in the next few months. I'll swing by and check you out. Need to talk paint soon, once my new mods are done!
I love to support the local guy!

Attachments

True Kustom

TK - I'm a born and bred CO native. (Fort Collins) I'm currently overseas, but hoping to get stationed at in the Springs in the next few months. I'll swing by and check you out. Need to talk paint soon, once my new mods are done!
I love to support the local guy!

HA, Yeah man, I have to check out why I dont get tags when someone comments. Hit me up when you get to the springs. Im down there all the time.

Latest posts