Triple Tree Questions

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

PC PaiN

I've been tossing around the idea of going with a 21" wheel and if I do I'm going to change the trees. I was looking at KewlMetals 12 degree tree kit and was wondering if that would give me that slightly longer/lower look and work well with the 21"?

Any other recommendations for a bolt on tree kit? Also can you still use your engine guard with these tree kits?

Peterod45

If you add the trike trees or HHI 7* trees, it will add 3* to your current rake and kick the wheel out about 2". The trike trees are $3-400 less than HHI.

Its a very subtle change. I had contemplated doing that as well, but then went ahead w the neck too and I'm doing a 23".

PC PaiN

If you add the trike trees or HHI 7* trees, it will add 3* to your current rake and kick the wheel out about 2". The trike trees are $3-400 less than HHI.

Its a very subtle change. I had contemplated doing that as well, but then went ahead w the neck too and I'm doing a 23".

Looking for a little more than what the trike trees have to offer.

This look is what I'm after but this might be a 23" on this bike

Attachments

• Traskgrey.jpg
    Traskgrey.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 175

808Bagger

As far as the RG set up for the fairing, I'm not too sure on inner brackets. The issue that some of the fellas are experiencing is the cow bells hitting the inner. Affecting the maneuvering while in a parked area. From what I understand I heard Yaffe makes a bracket but not sure if you can obtain the crash bars. Once again, that's the issue they have without cutting and stretching...

808Bagger

Cisco from Nautical done a blue RG with 23 white wall and kewl metal trees only. I believe its still hitting the inner. Toosons talked to them I believe...

PC PaiN

Thanks for the information guys. Doesn't look like something I'm going to be doing anytime soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Latest posts