Tricky Air & Billet

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

metric bagger

welcome Arnie

i can't wait to get my air ride on this m109, look forward to the future. my stateline will be crazy with your stuff on it.

thanks Andy

metric bagger

Guys I have to tell you. I spoke to arnie last week on a rear air ride for an m109 I'm turning into a Bagger. He told me a few days on shipment. That was Thursday last week so I'm figuring kit would ship today due to the holiday. But low and behold the kit was delivered today damn that's fast. All I have to say is tricky does what they say and even goes out of there way to get parts delivered.
Awesome job arnie. Guys make them your first stop stand up guys.

Thanks again Arnie
Andy

Tricky Air & Billet

Man if this isn't the best welcome I have ever had!! First of all thanks for all the positive comments. Love working with everyone on all different types of projects. To answer one members question-we design our fenders and Randy makes them for us. We currently working on some more styles. I do want to use this form for feed back on all the different inventions we have. We are currently working on a new set of front air-suspension legs that have our shocks outside but low on the leg, bolted to a rocker like a springer. I guess it is a mix between our air- springer just the shocks setting low. This new front will be able to used with stock trees (bagger or custom) and with our 9 degree trees for baggers. Imagine a road king with an old school springer style but pushing a 23,26 or 30. Let us know what you think. Again thanks for the warm welcome.

RKCMATT

i cant beleive you have just said that Arnie, i was talking to my dad about putting a springer front end in my road king classic a couple of nights ago as it would be easier to get a bigger front wheel in, due to the wheel being slightly forward from the forks .

then i go and look on someones post how they did there kneck and downtubes, same as im doing on my rkc

this is nuts and i cant wait to see pics etc if you go ahead with it

welcome and all the best
Matt UK

Latest posts