Trees...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

DMC

Site Supporter
Anyone know what size extension comes with the HHI 9 degree trees? I'm gathering parts to do a 26 and front air ride. I already have the 9 deg trees on my road glide but I can't measure the extension with them on the bike... and I don't want to take everything apart yet because I have a few weeks of riding left here in MN.

What size extension is everyone using when going to a 26? And, if I already have the 9 deg trees, what extension do I have????

Bill

I used to own some shit!
1" is what most likely came with them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Bill

I used to own some shit!
By the way, the extension length won't change anything with the air ride stuff. Still all the same parts.

808Bagger

Anyone know what size extension comes with the HHI 9 degree trees? I'm gathering parts to do a 26 and front air ride. I already have the 9 deg trees on my road glide but I can't measure the extension with them on the bike... and I don't want to take everything apart yet because I have a few weeks of riding left here in MN.

What size extension is everyone using when going to a 26? And, if I already have the 9 deg trees, what extension do I have????

With the stock tubes? I'd go 2" extensions....

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
By the way, the extension length won't change anything with the air ride stuff. Still all the same parts.

This is true except the clearance between the fender and bottom tree. Part are all the same..

When you order your trees tell them which extension you want... I'm sure they'll accommodate you..

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
You can do what ever you'd like? But you'll need to measure the parameters that in case your fender and bottom tree.
So if I took mine out I'd have to put a stop on my suspension, hence less travel. my frame is about 3.5" off the ground.

DMC

Site Supporter
You can do what ever you'd like? But you'll need to measure the parameters that in case your fender and bottom tree.
So if I took mine out I'd have to put a stop on my suspension, hence less travel. my frame is about 3.5" off the ground.

Can I avoid stops with longer extensions? I have a 23 and 9 deg trees now, and I have a dent in my fender. I was in a hurry to get things together this summer and wanted to spend more time making sure I didn't bottom out, but I already knew I wasn't happy with the 23. :22:

I'd like to have as little clearance as possible when I get my 26 on, both fender to trees and frame to ground clearance.

It looks like I already have the 2" extensions.

thecort

Mine came with 2" extensions

Tap it!

Latest posts