Tracecave Customs open for business

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

TraceCave Customs

If you are looking for something custom and just yours I am here to help. Shoot me your design idea and we can see where we can take it. I have been doing precision machining for 26 years working on everything from Space Station Hatch plates to the knee replacement in your buddys leg. I am open to most ideas. I have a full shop with pretty much any capability from waterjet, cnc milling, welding and sheetmetal fabrication.

Please send your requests to [email protected] or PM me

Here are a few of my projects that have come to life:
DSC04505.jpg
spacer 1.jpg
user15762_pic116030_1300735029.jpg
user15762_pic116035_1300735271.jpg
user15762_pic116381_1300931882.jpg

Last edited:

thecort

I hope to be your first customer with that air cleaner face plate.
I may have another request too...a luggage rack

It doesn't need to be quick disconnect just detachable. Nuts & bolts are fine. I'll need it maybe twice a year when my wife & I go somewhere overnight.
I was going to weld up something myself but I'm sure you'll come up with something better.

Tap it!

Last edited:

TraceCave Customs

Awesome work! Making matching rotors... guess that had to be special metal? You need to do a series based on the floorboards you fabbed!

I buy rotor blanks already turned, hardened and ground flat. They are 420 stainless steel. I just mill whatever in them we need to match the wheel. I did my wifes because no one makes a 13 spoke rotor to match the Dyna/sportster wheels. I made my rotor to match my DNA wheel becasue they didn't offer them. Same with the air cleaner.

N

Nautical Customs

Love the work will be having u make some items for us too

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Those are pretty big. Is that 2 mean 2" or .200"? I wouldn't think you would want the scrapers that thick.

Sorry, I left out the thickness dimension. I'm assuming 1/8" thick would be plenty. What I was trying to say 2 pieces (L/R).

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I would be in for some Titanium plate as well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Mine would be through-bolted with counter sunk stainless screws.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Latest posts