TraceCave Customs Floorboards and Bag Latches

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

TraceCave Customs

Ya would like to know pricing

It really depends on the project and how much design work I have to do. I would be happy to quote you if you have something in mind. Everything is custom on these to what the owner wanted. I can do any style and shape pretty much and how big of a hurry you are in. This is a hobby for me so it takes me some time to get them done. I also give multi part discount so if you wanted rear boards, latches, shifter linkage etc.. it can be a little cheaper.

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Trace, those are beautiful! You do some awesome work. As soon as I get some finances straightened out, I'll get with you. I have the design in my head that I want and from seeing what you can do, I have no doubt that your the go to guy to get 'em done!

TraceCave Customs

Trace, those are beautiful! You do some awesome work. As soon as I get some finances straightened out, I'll get with you. I have the design in my head that I want and from seeing what you can do, I have no doubt that your the go to guy to get 'em done!

Thanks Gary! I am sure I can help you out.

Opunui

Tracy..just another big Mahalo bradda..very happy with these..and you know what nobody I mean nobody has these any where in the world. One off..cheehoo

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
Hey Trace I was wondering how you coming along with my boards and design of the shift linkage.
I know you been busy as hell. Just let me know thanks

Latest posts