Tour pac debate

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Ken Stewart

Alright fellas new to the form time for some advice from you all. I got to take my oldest daughter for her first ride today and she loved it,and so did i it was so cool having her with me. The,problem is this,i have a sissy bar for her but just keep thinking to myself i would feel better with a tour pac. So with that being said whats the best ones out there to get and style and im not looking to spend alot for the reason of not using it much thanks guys

Bill

I used to own some shit!
If your looking for passenger comfort/safety a King Tour Pack is the only way to go IMO.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336436780091.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336436780091.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 63

Buggy

One of THE 150!
I had a chopped tour pak and used it once a year maybe,IMO not worth the money, my boy has been riding on back with a sissy bar for 4 years now he will be 8 next month I dont worry,he loves it. Just my 2 cents

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Last year a kid near here fell off the back after falling asleep, something to think about...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Ken Stewart

Yup bill thats the things i think about her rides wont be very long and i just took her on my dads ultra and i felt a little better

Wanna Ride

I got a chopped tour pak for my Street Glide about two years ago. I don't use it much, but I wouldn't think of getting rid of it. It's just big nough to offer good storage, it's detachable for when I don't need it, and it's not so big and bulky as a king. But, it's still big enough to offer good comfort for a passenger.

Point is... I like mine, it suits my needs perfect. But then again... opinions are like assholes.

Latest posts