Top Shop Extended Bags!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

jrbonniwell

Site Supporter
Started ordering parts for the bike today and decided to call top shop and ask them about getting some bags to match the Yaffe Chupa rear fender... Anyhow I spoke with Tony and let me say that he is a great guy to deal with, I wish everybody was as helpful as him, he really took the time to answer all of my questions it didn't feel like he was just rushing to make a sale. On top of that he said that he would get to work on the exhaust cutouts to match the chupa today and that they would probably ship tomorrow. Looking forward to getting the bags, i'll post some pics when they show up.

dbell66253

One of THE 150!
I've been looking at bags for over a year, Top Shop has been extremely patient and very helpful to me, I just ordered a few days ago.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
He should have a mold that matches perfectly, mine were the prototype...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348621216474.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348621216474.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 402

customglide

Always nice to hear that there are still good companies to work with.

Bill- what size mufflers do you have? Wanted to do the chupa and was thinking of top shop myself with the bad dad long stroke mufflers. (4 inch)

jrbonniwell

Site Supporter
Yeah your right Bill...Tony said that they made a template when they did your bags so all they have to do is grab a set off the shelf, (said they prob have 100 finished bags) make the cut, and prime them

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Always nice to hear that there are still good companies to work with.

Bill- what size mufflers do you have? Wanted to do the chupa and was thinking of top shop myself with the bad dad long stroke mufflers. (4 inch)

I think 3.5" but I honestly don't remember.

NHBAGGER

Site Supporter
Pretty sure I am going to order a set of their Vipers this Winter. Have not decided on whether I will change the rear fender or not. Have to be careful as I rin a tourpack.

TNTCC

Site Supporter
I don't see how anyone can run a 6" stretch bag. Mine are only 4" in rear and I'm getting ready to have my painter just smooth out the bevel I have ground in them and repaint.

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
Mine are the Top Shop Generation II bags in 3" stretch. they line up with the chupa fender great, but the line in the side fits PERFECTLY to the line in the side cover

my front is lowered 2" with monotubes and the back has 13" arnotts. i STILL grind the bags when cornering hard, so i have no idea how you guys ride with 4-6" stretched bags.

Last edited:

jhb49

Bill, New guy here , need some help. Just recieved Yaffe CVO Chupa fender for my 2010 Road Glide .What did you do to make your CVO lights fit? Any advise,pictures would be appreciated. Thanks John

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Bill, New guy here , need some help. Just recieved Yaffe CVO Chupa fender for my 2010 Road Glide .What did you do to make your CVO lights fit? Any advise,pictures would be appreciated. Thanks John

Trim the metal bracket off and they bolt right in.

jhb49

Did you cut the whole bracket off? I thought it was a heatsinc. I'm running a 200 tire on 17inch RC wheel left side only has 1/32 inch clearence did yours fit that tight? My bags are 4 inch Viper Top Shop. Thank you for the quick response love your site.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Did you cut the whole bracket off? I thought it was a heatsinc. I'm running a 200 tire on 17inch RC wheel left side only has 1/32 inch clearence did yours fit that tight? My bags are 4 inch Viper Top Shop. Thank you for the quick response love your site.

Clearance to the light??? I cut the bracket completely off.

jhb49

Sorry to confuse ,my wheel is off center 1/8 inch to the left making the side of the tire very close to the inside edge of the fender. I'm going to sand the inside edge of the fender down a bit . What is the minimum clearance for inside edge of fender to tire?

Latest posts