Took some pics at work..

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
It's that time of year where myself and the other mechanic are staying late to do the D.O.T. inspections on all of our trucks so I took a few mins to pull my bike in the garage and snap some pics under the lights. It's doesn't contest to many bikes on here but it's all I've got for now lol... Hopefully I'll have some more pics in the next couple weeks when my new rims show up..

Here's one of myself and my 10 week old little girl..

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I think your bike looks great! I got serious paint envy for a red bike (and matching inner fairing). And that project you started about 9 months and 10 weeks ago... it'll be your greatest life achievement. Just got mine through college. Congrats!

RainmanCS

Bike looks good and the baby is beautiful. Not pump the tire up on that L T Rich so your guys can put down the next round of fertilize.

Opunui

Congrats on the bike and new baby. Enjoy her while she is small becuz she will be a handful in the not to distant future.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Looking good! Nice lookin kid too!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
Thanks guys! It's a big lifestyle change having a baby but it's definitely worth it!

Rainman- Luckily I'm the on-road mechanic (anything with a license plate) so that LT isn't really my concern lol... that tire probably has a huge hole in it the way our guys ride them anyways...

808Bagger

Very nice! Beautiful little girl, hug um up cause the next thing you know she'll grow up and say "DAD, I'm busy, dad I'm on the phone, dad I'm watching tv!" etc....

Latest posts