Told you guys I am a busy man! Who else has this many titles?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
Here is a local article that just came out on my wife and I. Besides owning the grill business, I am a full time graphic designer for the government and 49% owner in a canned soup company!!! The wife and I travel around selling our gourmet cream of crab, lobster bisque and clam chowder soups. It's my wife's baby, I just take care of the logistics of getting us to shows and do the manual labor stuff. How many of us have several hats they where for a job?

micks county times article 2012.jpg

dbell66253

One of THE 150!
I worked 2 or more jobs for just over 20 years, gave it up, the $$ is nice, but I didn't have much free time. I saw my father do the same thing, retire and only live 3 years, made myself a promise that I wasn't going to do the same thing. BTW, do you do any shows in FL? They have a nice seafood fest in Everglade City, every year, I believe it's late Jan or early Feb.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
You are the Manliest Man in the universe Benji!

I just sit around and twiddle my thumbs all day: :party:

BIG TIME BAGGER

Haha I am a firefighter full time and heavy equipment operator on my days off, and a wannabe bike mechanic ha

Rozkopeeko

Myyy brova I just did 20 years on the job in south florida ( Broward County ) and still doing it up in Palm Beach County ,, different world up here and no stress , at least what ive been use to ......still need insurance!!!! permanant SRO now and loving the hours!!!! hince my signature

Latest posts