• Hello there Guest! Welcome to ChoppedBaggers.com, why not introduce yourself to the group in the Introduction forum, click here!

Tol design or dirty bird concepts fiberglass stretched bags?

sub_squoch

I have Insane Asylum and, while i had some issues, it all worked out and was nothing major. I have heard horrible things re: dirty birds fitment. I have heard good things about TOL, Topshop, Insane Asylum

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

blackwidow98

I have a top shop fairing and it is top quality but I don't like their designs with their bags. I've narrowed it down to DBC or TOL on my style of choice. I'm just wanting to know about their fiberglass quality.

sub_squoch

I have a top shop fairing and it is top quality but I don't like their designs with their bags. I've narrowed it down to DBC or TOL on my style of choice. I'm just wanting to know about their fiberglass quality.
Fiberglass quality i cannot say but in terms of fitment, just from what ive heard from MANY --- i would suggest TOL

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

ChrisRatchet

I am running TOL bags, fender, side covers and tank covers. I would highly recommend them. Also everyone I know that has used them loves them.

Pooly

Site Supporter
I got almost everything dirty bird besides inner fairing from voodoo and lids from speed by design bags and fender are really nice thick and haven’t had any issue with them don’t feel cheap at all

Torch

Site Supporter
I'm running Top Shop Bags, Klock Werks Fender and Upper Fillers, Dirty Bird Side Covers. I just went with what I liked in appearance and flow.

Latest posts