TJD Customs slant in lids?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
I was going to submit a dealer application until I read their dealer application page.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt this a little extreme? We are not a "parts store" so this wont work for us!

To become a dealer we require a minimum monthly order of $500. Dealers save between 20% to 35%

We do not require that you have a legal bussiness just that you order the monthly minimum. By filling this form out and signing it you are agreeing to a legal contract. If you do not place the minimum monthly order we will look at your last months orders and ship similar product and we will charge your account the minimum ($500) plus shipping. After 3 months of not placeing an order your dealer account will be closed.

HALF OF THE AMOUNT OVER $500 MAYBE APPLIED TO NEXT MONTHS MINIMUM.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Prices are right, I would like some feedback on the quality just out of curiousity.

CHAINSAW

Site Supporter Until The World Stops Spinning!
I have never bought their stuff, because the quality is pretty bad from every review I have read. Most of the feedback also says customer service is nonexistant, and if you can get ahold of the guy you are lucky. Some people waited for over 8 weeks for parts.

I steered clear because I could not find a single good review.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
There doesn't appear to be any nubs on the "hook" on the inside of the lid. That means you would be relying on the stick on stainless "hooks" and maybe have to screw them down in order to stay.

thecort

So you need to cut your own hole, fab your own mounts, make your own grilles & keep water out too. I think you may just spend as much if not more than Cycle Sounds or Loud Lids...right?

Tap it!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
So you need to cut your own hole, fab your own mounts, make your own grilles & keep water out too. I think you may just spend as much if not more than Cycle Sounds or Loud Lids...right?

Tap it!
I considered those but after all the happy customers with cycle sounds lids I decided to go that route!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I want to do lids at some point but for now I need to just get the damn thing rideable. I also like the Rock N Tops lids.