Thundermax or Powervision?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Jeremy1976

I have been reading a lot about the Thundermax. I opted for the powervision without auto tune. Wondering if i would be better off with the thundermax?? I could send back the PV and probably just end up paying stocking fee. I need to make a decision and need your help and input. Would the thundermax be good when I end up doing motor work? I just wanted something I would not outgrow.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I don't believe it is possible to out grow the Thundermax...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ramnj

One of THE 150!
I was trying to make the same decision and after doing research and asking questions I decided to go with the Thundermax.

Jeremy1976

Thanks guys for the help and input. Time to do some more research tonight. I should be able to get a smoking deal through Frank Drago being I am getting the Dragula through him as well.

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Jeremy, I would go to the Thundermax website and read the content. You can also download the Thundermax software and play with it.

Thundermax also has some very good videos on youtube that you will want to watch.

Jeremy1976

Yes that is what I am doing now. Sorry for being a newb pest just trying to get all my ducks in a row here and get the best I can right away. Thanks for all the help. From the research I have done already it sounds like the way to go.

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Don't feel bad about the questions. This is where I come to get my answers.

fame2

One of THE 150!
I've had both bro...i decided to keep the Thundermax...the power vision is pretty cool because you can log everything and make adjustments etc..but in the end, i just felt my bike ran better with the Tmax..and i also knew that i'm not savvy enough to use the power vision to it's full potential

fame2

One of THE 150!
Thanks man! Yes the PV was sent back and thunder ordered. I would of never mounted the PV screen anywhere on the bike regardless.
exactly dude...i wouldn't have mounted that thing either...good luck with the Tmax...im sure you're gonna love it

Latest posts