Thunder Beach (Panama City Florida)

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
Some friends and I debated going... we love going to MB, but we are having the itch to try someplace else... be sure to give a full report... especially cost of going. MB is as cheap as a 3 bed house for $900 for the week! It would be great to get the info we dont get from travel sights... like cost of staying... and of course how many hot women!

Be sure to let us folks that dont go how it was!

TraceCave Customs

Bunch of us are going down there Wednesday night and staying until the following wednesday.

We go to the Spring and Fall rally every year. We rented a nice 4 bedroom 4 bath condo on the beach for 1000 for 7 days. Plenty of hot women being at the beach.

Great, so places arent outrageous! If we werent locked into MB already, I think we would be there. Count me in next year!
Bunch of us are going down there Wednesday night and staying until the following wednesday.

We go to the Spring and Fall rally every year. We rented a nice 4 bedroom 4 bath condo on the beach for 1000 for 7 days. Plenty of hot women being at the beach.

WFO-SG

Banned
I'll have to check my wife's schedule, bc I will have my boys while she's at work. I have my sons bday party on the 5th too

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
Hell yeah my buddy and I from Logic are supposed to leave VA on Wed. gimme your number or something or just text me.... hope to meet you guys! Mike...757-705-0199

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Damn! I may have to start looking for jobs in the RTP area... sounds like you guys are having too much fun!

Latest posts